Sustainable event management
For events with up to 100 participating persons, requirements for catering, travel and waste disposal must be taken into account.
Essential criteria for smaller events with up to 100 participating persons:
- Incentive system for environmentally friendly mobility
- Minimum proportions of regional, seasonal and organically produced food
- Offer of vegetarian and vegan dishes
- High quality and animal welfare standards for animal products
- Information on the origin of animal products prominently displayed near the serving area
- Reusable crockery, large containers or reusable bottles
- Development of a simple waste avoidance concept by the caterer with a focus on food/meal waste
If you are planning an event with more than 100 participants, the requirements of the Austrian Eco-label for “Green Meetings and Green Events” must be taken into account. You can find more information on this on the website of the Austrian Eco-label. There you will also find an overview of sustainable companies in the field of catering, event location, hotels and trade fair construction.