Durable and at the same time high-quality products that are made of renewable or recycled materials and do not contain any solvents that pose a health risk. These are the declared goals of the naBe criteria for office supplies.
Essential criteria for the procurement of office supplies:
- At least 20 % of the office supplies procured annually must have a Type I eco-label
- Durability of products
- In the case of products made of wood, the wood should originate from sustainable forestry management
- Preference should be given to products made from renewable raw materials or recycled materials
- Preference for refillable products
- Low-waste or recyclable product packaging