Low-pollutant production and resource conservation
A minimum share of recycled fibres ensures that water and energy consumption is reduced in the production of all types of tissue paper (toilet paper, all-purpose tissues, paper towels, etc.). In addition, compliance with the naBe criteria reduces resource consumption and wastewater pollution.
Essential criteria for the procurement of sanitary paper:
- 50% minimum recycled fibre content
- The paper must be totally chlorine-free bleached (TCF)
- Requirements for packaging material
- For the environmental friendliness of paper towels and toilet paper, a dispenser system is relevant, which should provide an adequate amount of paper.
- If you want to make more demanding requirements on the hygiene paper, we recommend hygiene paper that has been awarded the Austrian Eco-label or the “Blauer Engel”.